September 15, 2008

Odd Fae



Some time ago, I bumped into these funny looking little sculptures on ebay. Tiny guys hiding in shells. So whimsical, and never fail to bring a smile to my face. They keep popping their nose out of their shells, or pods. A bit shy, a little odd.

Later on I had the pleasure and luck to be in the same sculpting group with the artist that creates them. Her name is Dawn M Schiller, her creations are OddFae and Autum Things.

Even the dolls and sculpts that are supposed to be mysterious or even scary, have a fun cute side to them. What a sense of humor and creativity!

Thanks Dawn for lettting me use the picture of one of your original shellfaes!
I love'em all.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I've never seen anything like that! I LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is Freakin' fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Bravo!!!!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are so cool! I love sea shells!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!