April 29, 2011

Will hearts Kate

I was planning to watch live the Royal Wedding, but alas, the pillow had more pull on me. It was around 1 or 2 AM California time and I thought a re-run was just as good and still warm just a few hours after the fact. Why didn't they marry a bit earlier??

So in my dreams I was wearing a fancy little hat, and danced with William, then with Harry. I ignored Charles because I never really forgave him after Diana. Yeah, whatever...  Oh! and also I caught the bouquet from Kate ;o)


Unfortunatelly I did not have internet earlier so I couldnt post till just now. Well, I hope everyone had a nice Friday and celebrated like if it was your own very important day. Only that it did not cost you 80 million pounds :oP

5 comments:

  1. 2 kisses they shared on the balcony too, how lovely. Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed it too. Thanks for the encouragement you left on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Wedding! I love it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't watch it either, but I did happen to see the kiss! They are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying this young couple will find freedom to grow together in Love. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!