May 16, 2012

ACEO WIP for face 16 of 29 faces

Pencil sketch.... ink with Micron... scan and run!
This little sunflower girl is for an ACEO challenge, I will post her when she is ready.



I have been editing for hours the video for an upcoming workshop. So exiting!
Some of it will be freebies and some for an actual how-to class....
About what? Faces of course!

And did I mention I will have a giveaway for it? \(ツ♥)/

In other news, I added a Linky-Follow widget for those that are not in blogspot but want to follow this blog.  Check it on the left bar of my blog or the image below:

By-bye for now, are you enjoying the face-marathon? I have people asking me when we do another one! whew.... Maybe after a couple of months! ♥

8 comments:

  1. This little face is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little sunflower girl is so cute I want to pinch her cheeks. ooo a giveaway??? Sounds fun. :0

    I'd definitely be up for another go around in the 29 faces....in a few months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so have an old black n white(faded)photo of me wearing one of those flower garlands lol ....beautiful! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah! she is so sweet. I love the flowers in her hair....Another challenge, blimey, lets get this one over first! I am really enjoying the challenge and would definately be up for another in a few months time maybe August?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh one of my fav flowers, this young lady will pop with all that colour you add to her.
    Take care and always love stopping by to see yours and the other participants faces.
    Lesley♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! I can't wait to see her done ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is c-u-t-e! Bet she'll be pretty when all done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful blog you have! I am happy to be your follower and wonder what treasures I'll find here next. I am also following you on Pinterest and Linky followers. Have a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!