June 13, 2012

Not too happy with this one

...But he will stay as it is. :o)
I have to say wrinkles are very hard to draw! I picked a very wrinkled face to practice and well, this is the result:
 

In this image you can see the photo for inspiration, the second image is my attempt, and the last one is after some corrections. (Which is also the image above).


I know, is not a close replica, but although the photo is very interesting, I was tired and....
Did I mention my son brought 2 more kittens!! OMG! His friend found them from his backyard, and I helped for the night, but I just can't keep them. Panzon is very insulted and flabbergasted. The one on the left is a trouble maker! lol


Don't forget to post a comment HERE for my giveaway!

11 comments:

  1. It's definitely easier to draw younger faces! Congratulations on drawing wrinkles. You made a pretty good likeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those kittens!! I wish I lived closer! I would take them from you Martha ;o) I think you did great with your older gentleman! I love his smile ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will ship one to you Stacy hehehe You would love them, they all purr so loud!

      Delete
    2. I will pay for the postage ;o) LOL!

      Delete
  3. I think the eyes turned out very good! Those are so hard to capture.

    Ah, kittens! Oh no!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the eyes were easier than the wrinkles! :oS

      Delete
  4. Looking good! Such sweet kitties too. Ayala I lost your sweet comment updating my page!! boohoo.
    laura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one? Let me know and I will go again :oD

      Delete
  5. I think you should draw some kitten faces! Just kidding - I think you did a great job.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your drawing looks really good to me :)
    Those kittens are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!