June 9, 2014

So, I got distracted

We have been enjoying a burning heat in California. 113F (45C) So far we had 2 blackouts, always fun to be left hanging with no electricity as you can imagine... In the 1st we "lost" the printer.   It got mad and refused to be seen or found by any computer. It had to be reinstalled.
In the 2nd blackout the scanner threw a fit and went invisible as well. It was reinstalled as well, while my DH cursed the electric company left and right. Bless his soul.
I was doing my share of coursing at 2:30 am when the last blackout happened, because all the small electronics like phone, smoke detectors and clocks felt the need to beep to let me know something was wrong -Even when they were off.

So, now that things are a bit more quiet, so far... I will show you my scanned images for the #JuneGuys Click to see larger.



If you want to practice making the male face, come on, join me! You can make as many as you want: 1, 4 or 400.  Any medium, size and age.
If you are in FB come and post them in the 29 faces page. And if you have no clue how to make one, but want to learn online with me, check my classes links!

Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

4 comments:

  1. Oh always this technical problems!
    Good luck now with the pc and all the rest!
    Two gorgeous guys Martha!
    I did also two yet..
    have to practice much more...but better a few than nothing....
    shown here

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been going through a lot Martha! Sorry about everything!
    Your guys faces are fantastic! Love them!
    Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even want to imagine August's heat... hopefully nothing more than this!
      Hugs back Stacy!

      Delete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!