November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving day!

There have been plenty of bad news on the TV, radio, online...  So many problems, riots, and offenses done to one another...
I just want to say, if we ALL as a family, community, city, country and Planet, take our time to do something NICE for another person, even just a small thing... this will be a better world. Lets always teach the children and remember ourselves, to be nice to each other, and to "pay forward" which is such a wonderful and sweet thing to do.

I wish you all in the US have a wonderful, meaningful Thanks Giving day.
Not just about the meal and the sales, but  about any good experiences and people that helped us grow this past year.   Many blessings (and cake!)



Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!