December 14, 2015

Just hello

Hello there!
I have been working hard at my channel but neglecting a bit my blog. I will try to adjust or unify both so the blog doesn't stay behind :o)
This is just a personal post, tomorrow I will have a new video, so check again or subscribe to see it as soon as it is up in the channel

The last few days, actually a whole week already! I've been sick with a terrible flu bug. I rarely get sick so it is extra annoying :oP (Not that ever a flu is welcome).

I'm sharing this cartoon from  Lunarbaboon, visit his page, it is fantastic! But this one in particular is awesome. Enjoy!


Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better Martha! I love the cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am much better, but it was a horrid bug :oP
      Isn't the cartoon awesome? Love it too!

      Delete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!